A number of Durango school sites will be utilized by San Juan Basin Public Health (SJBPH) for vaccine clinics serving students ages 5-11 over the next week. At this time, these clinics are only for students, family members, and staff of our schools. Vaccines being offered at the clinics include:
Pfizer pediatric dose for 5-11 year olds
For Colorado DPHE information about child vaccines, Click Here
Vaccines are available at various locations across Durango, so please visit the SJPBH website, which has specific information about vaccines for children and adults, including clinic locations, clinic times, and other details
Vaccination clinics will be hosted at each elementary school based on the following schedule:
- November 11, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Park Elementary School
- November 12, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Florida Mesa Elementary School
- November 12, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Riverview Elementary School
- November 16, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Juniper School
- November 17, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Needham Elementary School
- November 17, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Sunnyside Elementary School
- November 18, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Animas Valley Elementary School
- November 18, 2021 2:00pm-6:00pm Ft. Lewis Mesa Elementary School
You can make appointments for each family member to be vaccinated by going to the link that matches the desired vaccine. Click Here to access the appointment links.
Durango School District 9-R continues to provide a continuum of support for all families.