Governor announces there will be NO return to in school sessions for this school year
- For students who need to call-in their attendance, please call our secretary Vicki Wood at 970-247-1418 ext. 2502 and leave a message.
- You can also take attendance through our online survey here
- For students who need to pick-up packets of work weekly, here are the times you can do this: Thursdays between the hours of 3 and 7 pm; Fridays between 7am and 11 am.
- There will be a bin outside by the North doors (main parking lot entrance doors).
- Please only pick up what has your name on it; If you are expecting something and don't see it, please email your teacher or call the office and leave a message.
- Thank you!
- If you are receiving and sending materials via mail, we will mail out your packet every Thursday (earlier if it's ready earlier). Please know that it will take a few days to get to you.
- Thank you!
In need of a tutor? NHS has your back! Fill out this form to request one!
How to turn in work during a pandemic
- Keep it until school returns
- Take a picture of the assignment and email it to your teacher
Please do not attempt to return work to the school as this is now a safety concern due to COVID-19
Counselor's Message in link below!